- Joining Us
- Contact us
Since its establishment in 1991, Hillel has been able to sustain its activities through the generosity of private donors, businesses and foundations in Israel and abroad. Although the yotzim (newcomers) constitute a significant and largely growing social group with unique needs, the state does not acknowledge them as liable for support. Hillel is the only organization that assists former Haredim in Israel and does not receive any public or government support for its endeavors.
Hillel works efficiently and with transparency, constantly evaluating the effectiveness of its programs. It is a predominantly volunteer organization. Hundreds of devoted volunteers give from their time and talents to the organization's operations and management and allow us to devote the majority of our resources towards the direct benefit of the newcomers.
Donations in Israel qualify for tax benefits under Section 46 of the Israeli Income Tax.
1.Via Our Website: www.hillel.org.il
This is the quickest and most convenient way to donate to Hillel and automatically receive a receipt for tax purposes.
2. Bank transfer to Hillel – The Right to Choose,
Bank Leumi LE Israel B.M., Branch 902, King George St.,Jerusalem
Account No. 902-62290/83
For overseas transfer:
Please mail checks to:
Hillel – The Right to choose
P.O.B 7546, Jerusalem 9107401
1.Via Our Website: https://www.hillel.org.il/en/donations/donate - This is the quickest and most convenient way to donate to Hillel and automatically receive a tax receipt.
2. Open Gates – Hillel: Open Gates is an American 501(c)(3) tax-exempt “Friends Of” organization that supports Hillel in Israel. All donations from the United States are tax deductible as provided by law. A receipt will be automatically emailed to you.
Checks to "Open Gates" can be mailed to: 5827 Bear Lake Circle, Apopka, FL 32703.
3. U.S. tax deductible contributions of at least $25 may be sent made payable to P.E.F. Israel Endowment Funds, Inc. and sent to:
630 Third Avenue Suite 1501, New York, NY 10017 - with a recommendation that it should be given to Hillel – The Right to Choose, Amuta # (58-019-5766).
4. U.S. tax deductible contributions may be sent and should be made payable in US dollars to Jewish Federation of North America, and mailed to:
Nikki Friedman, Executive Director Operations
Jewish Federation of North America
Overseas Supplemental Giving/IEF
25 Broadway, Suite 1700
New York, NY 10004-1010
Phone #: 212-284-6619
Please include the following information:
1) The donation is intended for Hillel – The Right to Choose Amuta # (58-019-5766).
2) The name and address of the donor.
3) If the donation is for a specific program.
5. U.S. tax deductible contributions of at least $100 may be sent and made payable to the New Israel Fund:
The contributions should be marked as donor-advised. To Hillel: Association for Jews Leaving Ultra-Orthodox - 5333 either by check or bank transfer as follows:
New Israel Fund
PO Box 96712
Washington, DC 20077-7438
Name on Account: New Israeli Fund
Bank Name: Citibank
Branch Address: 8516 Leesburg Pike Vienna, VA 22182
Swift Code: CITIUS33
ABA #: 254070116
Account #: 15411834
U.S. tax deductible contributions of at least £75 may be sent and should be made payable to the New Israel Fund
The contributions should be marked as donor-advised. To Hillel: Association for Jews Leaving Ultra-Orthodox - 5333 by check and sent by mail to the:
New Israel Fund
26 Enford Street
London W1H 2DD